This book is part of a set of two. The exercises in this book are divided over several categories, these categories are the most important math skills to learn during year 4:
- Orienting number until 1000
- Addition & subtraction
- Multiplication & division
The questions in these books are based on school tests. These books are formulated to develop your child’s test taking techniques while instilling long lasting knowledge. Practising these kinds of questions is a great way to get prepared for tests and to obtain excellent results.
This is what you will get:
- Every Mister Tutor book consists of +/- 60 pages. (Specifically designed for school year 2020/2021).
- Hundreds of exercises (divided over each category), to make sure you will never have to look for exercises online anymore.
- Exercises based on school tests, so that your child will not dread real tests or face surprises during them.
- The answers can be found in the back of the book, allowing your child to work alone.
Mister Tutor shows children that learning can be a very enriching and enjoyable experience: learning never stops! A child’s ability to learn has a very big influence on his or her future prospects. Our goal is to make sure children enjoy learning and going to school. At-home tutoring and homework guidance have an enormous influence on this. There is so much to be gained, both in terms of time and knowledge, by helping children with learning individually.
What do customers say about the e-books?